5G Network alsoknown as the 5th generation of mobile networks, is the evolution of the 4G networks of the present times. It has been created to meet and surpass the massive growth of data and connectivity of Internet of Things (IoT), changing current reality and paving the way for future.
Advantages of 5G Network
According to Sandvic, along with instantaneously connecting billions of devices and its exponentially faster connection speeds, capacity, and communication response times (known as latency). 5G will make an astonishing range of innovative new products and services possible.
Uses of 5G Network
1. Internet Usage: Connecting billions of machines and devices, the Internet of Things (IoT) is revolutionizing modern industrial processes and applications
2. Real-time control: Real-time control of devices, vehicle to vehicle communications, autonomous driving and remote medical care are just a few examples of ultra-reliable low latency communications.
3. Enhanced mobile broadband: Enhanced mobile broadband will feature dramatically faster data speeds, featuring fixed wireless internet for homes and greater connectivity for travelers.
- Hundred times efficient traffic ,more small cells will drive network hyper- densification.
- Ten times Multiple Gbps peak rates.
- Hundred times network efficiency Optimized network energy consumption, with more efficient processing.
- Three times Spectrum efficiency, i.e more efficient signaling for IoT connectivity.
- Ten times decrease in latency, providing latency as low as 1 ms.
- Ten times connection density